Hey, are you looking for how to link aadhar with NPCI then you are at the right place. Here you can find a complete guide on how to link bank account with NPCI online.
There are so many people reported an issue about aadhar linking status with NPCI like “Aadhaar card linked with state bank India account, but it has not been linked in NPCI server. What can be the problem”.
Don’t worry after reading this complete article this problem will be sloved.
What is NPCI?
The NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) is a hub for operating all electronic retail payments and settlements across India.
It functions under the Indian Bank’s Association (IBA) and Reservation Bank of India (RBI).
The retail payment system includes multiple ranges of products, technology solutions, delivery channels, and service providers.
The NPCI service portfolio includes a National automated clearinghouse, National financial switch, immediate payment service, Aadhaar enabled payment system and much more
Related Article: How to Check Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
Linking aadhar card with a bank account is very important for receiving Direct Benefits Transfer provided by various government schemes.
But there are so many people reported an issue about their aadhar card not linked with NPCI. Below you can find step by step process on link aadhar with a bank account.
How to Link Aadhar Card with NPCI
- First, download the Aadhar Seeding Form from the official NPCI website in circular number 268.
- Take a print out of the form and fill all details correctly such as bank name, account number, etc.
- Submit it to the nearest branch with a copy of aadhar card.
- Now NPCI will force them to link your aadhar with bank account by contacting higher authorities.
- Take a photocopy of your aadhar seeding form and aadhar card and mail it to NPCI official email id firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Aadhar link with NPCI.
- In mail also add that you have submitted the form submitted to the branch.
- That’s it your aadhar linked with NPCI within a 5-6 business day.
Final Words: I hope guys after reading this article you can easily update aadhar card with NPCI. If you have any question then feel free to comment below.