PUBG Mobile Device Not Supported: Hey, are you looking for how to fix device not supported in PUBG mobile then you come to the right place.
Here you can find a complete guide to fix Device Not Supported error in PUBG mobile.
PUBG Mobile Device Not Supported
PUBG or Players Unknown Battlegrounds is a multiplayer battle royal game developed and published by Tencent Game and is finally coming to iOS and Android, launching alongside the launch of Fortnite Battle Royals.
But sometimes when you open the game it will show you error message like: “Your device is not supported at the moment, but it will be included at a later time. Thank you for your understanding”.
If your smartphone is compatible with the PUBG Mobile then you can easily download and install it from the Google play store or Apple app store.
But what if your android device is not supported and it shows error like “your device is not compatible with this version”.
Make sure you are playing PUBG mobile on Android 5.1.1 lollipop with at least 2 GB RAM, your iPhone running on iOS 9.0, and iPhone 5s or later to play on Apple phones. Also, your smartphone CPU is very important.
How To Fix PUBG Mobile Device Not Supported
- First uninstall device not supported PUBG mobile app.
- Install the latest version of the PUBG from the Play Store.
- Open the app and it will show an error “Your device is not supported”.
- Next, install Virtual Xposed and Device Faker app on your device.
- Open Virtual Xposed and go to the settings.
- Tap on Add App and select the PUBG mobile and Device Faker app from the list.
- Again go to settings of the Virtual Xposed and tap on Manager Xposed Module option.
- First, tick the Device Faker and open it from the dashboard.
- Here you can see device information and select Android/Nexus 7/4.4.2, apply settings.
- Go back to settings and click on reboot option to restart the Virtual Xposed app.
That’s it, launch the PUBG mobile from Virtual Xposed dashboard to play PUBG on incompatible Android device.
Final Words: I hope guys now you can easily play pubg on device not supported smartphone. If you have any questions regarding this guide then feel free to comment below.