Hey, are you facing Unfortunately System UI has stopped on your android device then you are the right place. Today in this article we are going to share all possible methods to fix Unfortunately System UI has stopped on your android device.
Unfortunately System UI Has Stopped
There are lots of Android smartphone users have reported an issue with this error. It is a very common error for Android smartphone users. If you are updating your Android device operating system to Marshmallow then it chances to face Unfortunately system UI has stopped on Samsung, Sony Xperia, Lenovo, LG, moto g3, galaxy s5, galaxy s3 and Xiaomi devices.
Before going to fix Unfortunately system UI has stopped error first you need to know why this type of error occurs on your android device.
- Custom ROM installed on your device.
- Third Party apps installed.
- Many users reported issue after google update.
Fix Unfortunately System UI Has Stopped
There are so many solutions available for fix this error. It is very difficult to say this particular solution is work for you. So you need to start from the first method to fix this error.
Method 1: Uninstall Third-Party Apps
If you are using third-party apps that installed from unknown resources then it chances to you are facing error. Because of third-party apps may conflict with your android system UI and your android operating system not able to grant permission for third-party apps.
Method 2: Uninstall Google Updates
There are so many users reported an issue about this error after update google apps. So if you are facing this error after the update then you need to uninstall the updates. You can do this by simply applying below steps.
- The first step to open setting app on your android device.
- Now go to application manager option and select installed app.
- Here find the google app and click on uninstall app option.
- After that simply restart your android device for apply changes.
Method 3: WIPE Cache
Sometimes you are facing this error because of cache problem on your device. So for fix this error you need to clear cache in recovery mode. For this first, you need to enter your device into recovery mode and perform the required operations. You can also follow below steps to clear cache.
- The first step to press volume up + power button at same time.
- If you are using Samsung device then press volume up + power + home button at same time.
- Once your device enters into recovery mode select the wipe cache partition option.
- Now clear the cache file from your Android device.
- Here you can also find the option like reboot system just clicks on it.
- That’s it you successfully clear cache in recovery mode.
I hope guys now you can easily fix Unfortunately system UI has stopped error on your Android device after reading this article. If you are still facing this error on your android device then feel free to comment below for more help. If you like this article then don’t forget to share with your friends. Thanks for visiting Express Tricks blog. Keep visiting for more interesting updates and latest technology news.
- How To Import Contacts From SIM, SD Card or Gmail To Redmi Note 4
- How To Change SBI ATM PIN Number By ATM Machine, Online & SMS
- How To Activate SBI Net Banking – SBI Internet Banking Registration Online
- How To Check Central Bank of India Account Balance – Missed Call & SMS
- Tron Coin Price Prediction 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2025 – TRX Coin Prediction
- How To Find Vehicle Owner Details From Vehicle Registration Number