Turn Off Tumblr Safe Mode: Hey, guys, are you want to disable Tumblr safe mode or bypass it without account then you are the right place.
Today in this article I’m going to share a complete guide on how to turn off Tumblr safe mode even without an account.
Turn Off Tumblr Safe Mode
Tumblr is not as mainstream as Facebook or Instagram but it is one of the most popular microblogging website launched in 2007 by David Karp and owned by Oath Inc.
Initially, this site launched as a part blogging tool and social community. Recently it’s popular among the younger generation a place to share photos, music, and ideas.
The best part of this platform is user can create their own blog and publish a post, images, video, and quotes. People can also follow other blogs.
The main dashboard provides the live feed from blogs that the user is following. These post updates in real-time and shows up automatically.
In 2017, tumbler introduces a new feature called Safe Mode to filters the sensitive content in the dashboard and search result.
That means users filter sensitive content and explicit blogs for people who don’t want to see sensitive content on their dashboard.
Before this feature introduces by a developer of the community, Tumblr feed and search result didn’t filter sensitive content.
By default, the safe mode option is enabled especially when you are using an android or iphone app.
But most tumbler users want to turn off Tumblr safe mode. So below you can find a complete guide on how to turn off safe mode on Tumblr if you want to disable it permanently.
Note: Tumblr’s safe mode helps you to filter sensitive contents on your feed and search results. But if you’re over 18 then you’re free to decide what you want to see.
How to Turn Off Tumblr Safe Mode on Android
- First, open the Tumblr app on your Android device.
- Now go to account and select the settings.
- Inside general settings tap on the filtering option.
- Now simply toggle off safe mode option.
How To Turn Off Safe Mode on PC
- The first step to login to your account by username and password.
- After login simply click on the Account button available at the top.
- Here select settings, scroll down below and you can find the Filtering section.
- Simply turn off safe mode by click on the toggle button.
- Keep in mind once you logged out from your account you will lose the sensitive content. So make sure you logged into your account to regain access.
How to Turn Off Tumblr Safe Mode on iOS
If you are using the iOS device then you don’t need to open the Tumblr app to turn off safe, you can simply disable it from the iOS settings app. Let’s see how to do it.
- First, open the Settings app from the home screen.
- Scroll down and tap on the Tumblr app.
- Under the settings, click on the safe mode option.
- Select the don’t hide anything and go back to save settings.
Turn Off Safe Mode On Tumblr Without Account
If you don’t have an account on Tumblr and want to see the sensitive content of a particular blog. Then there is some websites to bypass the restriction.
GramUnion: GramUnion is a third-party website that allows you to access any restricted or unrestricted blog by simply typing its name.
Wrap Up: I hope guys you like this complete guide, if you have any question then feel free to comment below.