Track RTGS Transaction Using UTR Number: Hey, are you looking for how to track RTGS transaction status online then you are right place.
Today in this article i’m going to shows you complete guide on how to check RTGS transfer status.
RTGS Transaction Status
This payment mode replaces the old fund transfer technique like cheque and demand draft. It allows you send, receives and transfer money fastly from one bank to other banks.
When you place RTGS transaction it generates the UTR number for uniquely identify the transaction. The UTR stands for Unique Transaction Reference number.
The format of UTR number is: BANKRNYYYYMMDDNNNNNNNN
- BANK – Bank Code like SBIN, ICICI, AXIS, UNBN, HDFC, etc
- RN – Transaction batch code R1, R2, R3, etc
- YYYY – Year
- MM – Month
- DD – Date
- NNNNNNNN – 8 Digit Transaction code
The transaction status depends on the arrangement between sending bank and receiving bank. The RTGS transaction available between 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. You can easily track utr number online of any bank.
How to Track RTGS Transaction Using UTR Number
- First go to RTGS Trancaction Tracking website.
- Enter URT number in the box provided.
- Next select your bank and transaction date.
- Solve the captach code and tap on the submit button.
- That’s it, here you will see the status of your RTGS transaction.
I hope guys you like article about how to track UTR number. If you have any question about UTR number tracking ICICI, Axis, PNB, SBI, BOB, HDFC, IDBI then feel free to comment below.
If you like this article then don’t forget to share with your friends. Thanks for visiting Express Tricks blog. Keep visiting for more interesting updates and latest technology news.
- Best Wallet To Bank Transfer Without Charges In India
- How To Activate Chase Debit Card Online & Offline
- How To Transfer Money From PhonePe Wallet To Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From Mobikwik Wallet To Paytm Wallet
- How To Clear/Delete Paytm Transaction History Permanently
- How To Get URN Number Of Aadhar Card