Airtel Call History: Hey, are you looking for how to get call history of any Airtel mobile number then you are at the right place.
Today in this article i’m going to show you a complete guide on how to check Airtel call history online.
Airtel Call History
In the current world, checking the call history of child has become very important because parent wants to know who is calling to your child to keep safe and protect from unwanted things.
There are lots of advantages and limitations of the tracking call history of any mobile number. But if you want to check call history of other mobile numbers for legal purpose then don’t worry. Here you can find step by step process of how to check call details of another phone number.
Currently, there are three ways available to get call history of any Airtel mobile number are given below.
- Airtel Official Website
- Call Customer Care
How to Check Airtel Call History
- Go to Airtel website to check call history of any number.
- Login to your account using Mobile Number.
- If you are new then tap on get OTP to login.
- You will be redirected to the dashboard.
- Here you can find last three call details, balance, etc.
- To get the call history, tap on the “View Bill” option.
- Here you will see recently bills by month and year.
- Select the bill and tap on the pdf icon to download the call details of a particular month.
- This file contains details about your call charges, incoming and outgoing calls with time and date.
In case if above steps are not working for you then don’t worry you can also try the below methods.
Simply call to the 121 from your airtel or other operator mobile number and ask for the same to the customer care executive.
Final Words: I hope guys now you can easily get the call details of any airtel number after reading this article. If you have any question then feel free to comment below.