Hey, are you want to check Amazon Gift card balance then you are the right place. Today in this article we are going to share a complete guide to check your Amazon gift card balance without redeeming to account.
Amazon gift card is a perfect and very common gift for Christmas, Wedding, Birthday, Anniversary and Graduation. These gift cards are issued by Qwikcilver and you can use it to purchase books, movies, products, music and much more. You can also purchase and print the gift directly from the official Amazon website.
You can redeem gift card only on eligible products and money will be debited from your gift card balance. If your purchase amount exceeds the gift card balance then remaining amount will be debited from your debit card, credit card or net banking.
If you have a gift card then you might curious to check the balance of gift card. Now Amazon will allow you to check the balance of gift card without applying to your account.
Check Amazon Gift Card Balance
- First, open your preferred web browser and open the official Amazon website.
- Now click on Sign in button available at the top right corner of the page.
- Type your email id or phone number and password, click on Sign in button.
- If you don’t have an account then you can Sign up by click on Create Your Amazon account.
- Once you login to your account go to your account page.
- Now click on Gift cards option to view balance.
- Tap on Redeem a Gift Card option and enter your claim code.
- There are two options available is “Check” and “Apply to your balance”.
- If you want to check balance then click on “Check” or if you want to redeem then click on “Apply to your balance” option.
I hope guys you like this quick guide. If you have any question then feel free to comment below.