Hey, are you want to change sbi bank account address then you are the right place. Today in this article we are going to share how to change address in sbi account online.
State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the most popular public sector bank in india is owned by government. If you have SBI account and want to change address in your account then you must need to visit your nearest state bank of india branch. Because of currently there is no any option available online to change address.
You simply need to follow below step by step process to change address of SBI account.
Change SBI Account Address
- First, you need to visit your nearest state bank of india branch with some documents required like Proof of address, Proof of identity, Passport size photo, and Passbook.
- At branch you need to fill an address change application form, you need to fill the details like Full name, Account number, Old New address.
- Now your bank official verify your details with original documents and once it verifies bank official accept the form.
- That’s it you successfully submitted the request for change address in sbi account.
- It takes up to 2-3 working days to change your sbi account details.
- After your request proceed, you can request for new checkbook, debit card or credit card at new details.
I hope guys now you can easily change your sbi bank account address after reading this article. If you have any question or query related to this article then feel free to comment below. If you like this article then don’t forget to share with your friends. Thanks for visiting Express Tricks blog. Keep visiting for more interesting updates and latest technology news.
- How To Create WeChat Account Without Mobile Number
- Check Mobile Number Portability Status Online & SMS – Track MNP Status
- How To Find Part Number & Serial Number Of Electoral In Voter ID
- How To Delete Order History On Amazon Permanently – Hide/Clear Orders
- My Facebook Account Blocked! How To Recover/Enable Disabled FB Account
- What Is ECR And ECNR Category Passport – Difference Between ECR & ECNR