PAN Card Lost – Apply For New PAN Card With Old PAN Number Online – Duplicate PAN Card

Losing a pan card or any other government approved document is very frustrating because without pan card financial transactions are not possible. PAN card is useful for open a bank account, pay your income tax, apply for an indian passport and much more.

PAN Card Lost: What To Do Next

As we all know pan card is a very important document for a financial transaction. So you must need to find the lost pan card or apply for duplicate pan card online.

To apply for duplicate pan card online you must need pan number. If you don’t know the pan number then you need to visit the pan service center.

Procedure To Apply For Lost PAN Card Online

Step 1: First, open the official website of TIN-NSDL to get duplicate pan card.

Step 2: In application type select the “Changes or correction in the existing PAN / Reprint PAN Card” option. This option is for lost, misplaced or stolen pan card.

Step 3: Now fill the all required details and tap on the submit button.

Step 4: Once you submit the form a token number will be automatically generated and it will also send to your registered email id provided by you in the previous page.

Step 5: Don’t forget to note that token number for future reference and tap on continue with an application form.

Step 6: Now fill the personal details carefully and there are three options available to submit your pan application documents.

  1. Submit digitally through e-KYC & e-Sign (Paperless)
  2. Forward application document physically
  3. Submit scanned image through e-sing

Step 7: You can select any of the one options according to your requirements and proof availability.

Step 8: Next, you need to select whether you need an e-pan card or physical pan card.

Step 9: After that fill the contact and other details and submit the application form.

Step 10: You will redirect to the payment page and after the successful payment, you will receive an acknowledgment number.

Step 11: The acknowledgment number will be used to check the status of your duplication pan card and you will receive at your home within 2-3 weeks.

Final Words: I hope guys you like this article. If you have any question then feel free to comment below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *