As you know nowadays most of the people are prefer to buy a redmi device because of it provides more features than other smartphone companies at very low prices. But the problem it many redmi device users find very difficulty to import contacts from sim card to redmi note 4. So if you are Xiaomi users and facing the problem then don’t worry after reading this complete article you can easily import contacts from Gmail to redmi note 4.
Import Contacts From SIM Card / SD Card To Redmi Note 4
All Xiaomi devices are works on MIUI so the import and export features and process is same for all devices like Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi Y1, Redmi Note 3, Redmi 3, Redmi 3S, Redmi 3S Prime, Redmi Pro, Redmi 1S, Mi Pad, Mi Miz Mi 2, Mi3 and Mi 5.
- The first step to open the contacts app on your device.
- Now long press the menu button and you will see options like Import/Export contacts, Display preferences, Organise contacts, View SIM card space and Recover contacts.
- Here you need to select the first Import/Export option.
- Select the option from where the contacts should be imported like an import from storage, import from SIM card 1 and sim card 2.
- Now a list of contacts will be displayed and you need to select one by one which contacts you want to import.
- That’s it you successfully import contacts from SIM to redmi 4.
Import Contacts From Gmail To Redmi Note 4
- The first step to open setting app on your device.
- Now go to google account and click on add button, if you have already added your google account then you don’t need to add a google account.
- Now enter your email id and password and click on add account option.
- After that go to other account options and click on your Gmail account.
- Here you need to turn on the sync contact option.
Export Contacts From Redmi Note 4
- The export contacts process is very similar to the above. You simply need to follow below step by step process.
- Open the contacts app on your smartphone device.
- Long press the menu button and you will see options like Export contacts, Display preferences, Organise contacts, View SIM card space and Recover contacts.
- Now select the Import/Export option.
- Select from where the contacts should be Export like storage, SIM card 1 and SIM card 2.
- Now click on ok button and new .vcf file exported in your device.
- This file will be stored in your device storage.
The .VCF is stands for Virtual Card File used to store the contacts for individuals and business in digital formate. VCF stands for Virtual Contact File is also called as vCards. This file store the contacts name, email address, home address and phone number. This file used to transfer contacts from one device to another device.
I hope guys you now you can easily import contacts from Gmail to redmi note 4. If you are facing any difficulty during transfer contacts then feel free to comment below for help. If you like this tricks then don’t forget to share with your friends. Thanks for visiting Express Tricks blog. Keep visiting for more interesting updates and latest technology news.
- How To Check Central Bank of India Account Balance – Missed Call & SMS
- Tron Coin Price Prediction 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2025 – TRX Coin Prediction
- NCERT Solution For Class 10 Maths PDF Download – Hindi & English
- NCERT Solution For Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Real Number PDF Download
- NCERT Solution For Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Polynomials PDF Download