Hey, Instagram disabled your account and want to get back your account permanently then you are the right place. In this article, I’m going to show you a complete guide on how to get back disabled Instagram account in 2019 updated.
Sometimes Instagram disable account without any reason with a message like “Your account has been disabled for violating our terms. Learn how you may be able to restore your account”. If you are also facing the same issue then don’t worry after reading this article you can get my Instagram back after being disabled.
Steps To Restore Disabled Instagram Account
- Open official Instagram Account Recovery page.
- If your account is used to represent business, product or service then select yes option. Otherwise, select no option if your account is individual.
- Next enter your name, username, email id, your country and tap on send option.
- Within 24 hours you will receive an email from Instagram with five digit code.
- Type this code in the blank page, take a photo and reply to the same email.
- Once Instagram verifies this code your account revert back to normal condition.
If you have any question regarding this article then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visit ExpressTricks. Keep visiting for more technology updates.