There is no doubt whatsapp is one of the most popular instant messaging app all over the world. Recently whatsapp rolled out a new feature called “Delete For Everyone” that allows users to delete their send messages within 7 minutes. When you deleted message it shows a message like “This Message Was Deleted”.
However, there is also a way that you can see deleted WhatsApp messages. We’re going to run you through how to read deleted messages on WhatsApp messenger.
- Whatsapp must be installed on your android device
- Your device must be running on Android 4.4 or above version
- You must have an active internet connection
How To Read Deleted Messages On WhatsApp
- First, download and install the Notification History App.
- Open the app and “allow” notification permission and other administrator access.
- After you allow permissions, app will start recording notification history.
- Open the app and “tap” on whatsapp to see all messages of whatsapp.
- Now look for a particular number and tap on that to see messages.