Insert PDF In Google Docs Document: Hey, are you looking for how to insert PDF into Google Docs document then you are at the right place.
Here you can find complete step by step guide on how to import and attach pdf file to google docs within 1 minute.
Insert PDF Into Google Docs Document
If you are just getting started with Google suite of office apps then you probably familiar with its extensive features, add-ons and Google docs, the Google version of Microsoft Word.
This service also includes a presentation program, slides, sheets, and a spreadsheet.
As we know Google Docs does not have the extensive feature set of Microsoft Word, but it is free, easy to use and the best part is provides a cloud-based solution to its users. This service also available on a mobile app for Android and iOS.
Google docs is compatible with almost all word processor tools and presentation applications.
Docs is designed for both individual and business person, this enables to share documents across different platforms and work on them together as a team in real-time.
Besides tables, add-ons, charts, you can also add images in different formats such a PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIFs, etc. to docs.
When comes to PDF document, you can easily open PDF in Google docs but you can’t directly insert a PDF into Google docs.
But don’t worry here you can find the best and working solution. So keep reading this article and you will find the answer.
There are three ways to insert PDF file into Google Docs are given below.
- Convert PDF Into Image File
- Attach a PDF In Google Docs
How to Insert PDF Into Google Docs Document
- First convert PDF to image in order to insert PDF into Google Docs.
- Go to the PDF to JPG Converter from browser.
- Choose a PDF file from your system which you want to insert to docs.
- Here you can Extract single images or Convert entire page.
- Simply select the second option is “Convert entire pages” and tap on the Choose Option button to start converting your pdf file into a jpg file.
- Once the process completes you will see a message like “we converted all pages of your PDF to JPG files! They are listed below and ready to download”. Download all images one by one.
- After that go to the website, select and upload all images you want to convert into a single image.
- You can also change the position of images and tap on the merge button to begin the process. Once the process complete download the single image file.
- Now launch the Google Doc app on your computer or smartphone device. Now select and open document where you want to add an image.
- Tap on the Insert option available at the menu bar and select image option. Here you can find different option to add image such as upload from computer, drive, photos, by URL, camera and search the web.
- Select the appropriate option and upload your image, add to Google docs
Sometimes it did not allow to upload a large image from your computer, simply upload to drive and choose an image from the drive.
Final Words: I hope guys now you can easily insert a pdf image into google docs. If you have any question regarding this guide then feel free to comment below.