Got a new SBI debit card and don’t know how to generate pin then don’t worry. In this article, I’m going to show you a complete guide on how to generate pin for new sbi debit card through online net banking, sms and atm.
The atm card PIN stands for a personal identification number. This number secure sbi account holder from the unauthenticated transaction.
Recently, SBI makes very easy for it’s customers to generate a new atm card pin or you can also change pin for your existing atm card.
As you know when you receive a new sbi atm card first you need to generate PIN for it. That means you need to activate sbi debit card by generating pin. Now you can easily generate SBI debit card pin at online or offline anytime and anywhere.
The best part is for generates atm card pin you don’t need to go to State Bank of India branch or nearest atm. In case if you forgot your existing debit card pin number then don’t worry you can also generate new pin number without visiting sbi bank. You can also visit the onlinesbi website for generating new atm pin and change debit card pin.
Method 1: Generate SBI Debit Card PIN Online Net Banking
- The first step to visit the Official Website of SBI.
- Now click on login button and enter your username & password.
- After login click on e-Services button available at the top menu.
- Under e-Service, option selects the New ATM Card Activation. Here you can see some other options available like block atm card, request atm card, atm card limit and much more.
- Select your account and enter the 16 digits of your card number.
- Now you need to click on Activate button for activate your debit card.
- After your card is successfully activated again click on e-services option.
- Now select the ATM card services and click on ATM PIN Generation option.
- Verify your account by entering a one-time password or by entering a profile password.
- After verification complete select your account and here you will see a list of the available card.
- Select the card you want to generate pin number.
- Enter the first two digits of the PIN and the last two digits will be sent to your registered mobile number from bank.
- Now enter the first two and last two digits and click on submit button to complete process.
Method 2: Generate SBI Debit Card PIN By SMS
If you want to generate sbi atm card pin by sending sms you need to follow below step by step process. Make sure your mobile number is linked with your account for verification.
- The first step to send a message to 565676 from your registered mobile number in given formate.
Where <FFFF> is the last four digit of your sbi debit card number.
<AAAA> is the last four digit of your SBI bank account number.
- After sending sms in above formate within a few seconds you will receive a one time password from the bank.
- This One Time Password (OTP) is valid for the next 24 hours. You can use this OTP for generating a new PIN for a debit card from any nearest sbi atm machine.
Method 3: Generate PIN Through ATM
- First, visit your nearest SBI ATM machine.
- On atm screen select the PIN generation option.
- Next screen you need to enter your sbi account number.
- In next step type your registered mobile number and again enter it to confirm.
- Within a few seconds, you will receive a one time password from the bank.
- Enter the otp and generate a new pin for your debit card.
Wrap Up: I hope guys you like this article. If you have any question regarding this guide then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting ExpressTricks.com. Kepp visiting for latest technology updates.