WhatsApp is a pretty easy app to get. It is on all platforms from smartphone operating systems to the rudimentary operating systems you find on feature phones.
However you still find weird forks of WhatsApp everywhere and one of the popular ones is called GBWhatsApp. Well it seems WhatsApp is not too happy about this as people have noticed that WhatsApp is banning the popular fork.
The notice reads: You’re temporarily banned from WhatsApp because you may have violated our terms of service. The message was then followed by a ticker that displayed how long WhatsApp will ban you, where in this case, this guy was banned for over 9 hours!
Under ‘Whatsapp Rights’, it says: We own copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property rights associated with our Services. You may not use our copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, patents, and other intellectual property rights unless you have our express permission and except in accordance with our Brand Guidelines.
There are a lot of WhatsApp forks out there and we have to see whether this is a start of a trend by WhatsApp to kill them off one by one.
Fix you’re temporarily banned from WhatsApp
- First, uninstall the temporarily banned apk and install the GBWhatsapp Anti-Ban apk on your android device.
- Open any vpn and connect it to the united states.
- Now open GBwhatsapp and tap on the agree and continue option.
- Enter your mobile and GBwhatsapp will verify your number using OTP.
- That’s it now you can use whatsapp without any temporary ban.
Final Words: I hope guys you like this article. If you have any question then feel free to comment below.