Call of Duty Mobile Network Error [Solved]: Hey, are you want to play call of duty mobile on your android device but facing some network issue with an error message like “Network error. Please check your network status”.
This error message comes when you open the call of duty game on your android device.
There is a lot of call of duty mobile users are reporting server connectivity issues when trying to play the game.
The problem isn’t isolated to one platform as users from android are all receiving a “connection terminated” error when playing the game.
For most users, this message “network error please check your network status” shows up right after the game loads up.
So if you are looking for how to fix “network error. please check your network status” then don’t worry.
Today in this article I’m going to show you a complete guide on how to fix call of duty network error.
How to Fix Call of Duty Mobile Network Error
- Open Call of Duty Mobile to fix network errors.
- There are two options to log in is guest and facebook.
- When log in it will show “Network error. Please check your network status”.
- To fix this you need to install Turbo VPN.
- Open the VPN and you will be redirected to the dashboard.
- Click on the earth icon at the top right corner to select the server.
- There are two types of servers available is the fastest server and free server. We are going with free servers and select the india from the list.
- It will start connecting to the india server and it will connect within 10-15 seconds.
- After that, launch the game it will open the game successfully and your network error will be solved.
Final Words: I hope guys you like this guide about how to fix call of duty mobile network connectivity issue. If you have any question then feel free to comment below.