Hey, are you want to play call of duty mobile on your android device but facing some issue with an error message like “This device does not meet minimum requirements. Please check our website for compatible device”. This error message comes when you open the call of duty game on your android device.
If you are looking for how to play call of duty mobile on unsupported android device then you are at the right place. Today in this article I’m going to show you a complete guide on how to fix call of duty device not supported or not compatible.
If your android device is compatible with the version of call of duty mobile then you can easily download it from the google play store or apple app store. But if you are getting an error like “This device does not meet minimum requirement” then there is no any official app for your device because of hardware of your device is not supported with the game.
Call of duty mobile is currently available in only one mode is multiplayer where one team play with another team. There is also serval modes available such as Frontline, Hardpoint, Deathmatch, and Solo.
Fix Call of Duty device not supported
We all have been waiting for a long time play call of duty mobile on an android device but the game is only available for the high-end devices.
If you have a high-end android device then you can easily play it but what if your device is not supported and you still want to play.
Here you can find the complete guide on how to download call of duty mobile on incompatible android device.
Procedure to download call of duty mobile on an unsupported device
- First, download the call of duty mobile apk and obb data file for unsupported android device from below.
- Next, you need to install the apk by a tap on the install button available at the bottom of the page.
- After the installation process complete, go to Internal Storage > Android and open the OBB folder.
- Inside the OBB folder, create a new folder with name com.activision.callofduty.shooter and move a downloaded call of duty mobile obb file to this folder.
- Now launch the app and enjoy the game on unsupported android device.
If you are still facing the error “This device does not meet minimum requirements. Please check our website for compatible device” then close the game and follow these steps.
- First, turn off the mobile data or wifi and launch the game.
- You will see an error message “Update download failed. Please make sure you have a stable connection”.
- When you see above error simply turn on the mobile data or wifi and tap on retry button.
- That’s its error will be fixed and you can dig into the game.
Final Words: I hope guys you like this article. If you have any question about the call of duty then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting Express Tricks blog.