Hey are you facing app not installed error while installing app on your android device then you are right place. In this article i’m going to show you complete guide on how to fix app not installed error on android device.
Reasons For App Not Installed
- Not enough storage space
- Storage Selection
- Corrupted File
- Application Adaptability
- Undetected SD Card
Fix App Not Installed In Android
- First, download the Apk Editor Pro from below link.
- Install apk editor pro and open it.
- Now select the apk which shows apk not installed error.
- Tap on the simple edit option.
- From install location select Auto (OS Make Decision) option.
- Change target SDK version to your android SDK version.
- After that tap on the save button and install apk.
- That’s its error will be solved.