Delete IRCTC Account Permanently: Hey, are you looking for how to delete IRCTC account permanently then you are at the right place.
Here you can find a complete step by step guide on how to delete IRCTC account without login and mobile number.
What is IRCTC?
IRCTC Next Generation eTicketing System also known as Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd.
It is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways set up by the Ministry of Railways to handles the tourism, catering and online ticketing operations.
As we all know creating a new IRCTC account is very easy but it’s very difficult to delete IRCTC account.
There are so many reasons for deactivating IRCTC account such as lost your username or password, not using an account for a long time, etc.
You simply need to follow the below steps to delete IRCTC account permanently in 2020.
How to Delete IRCTC Account
- First, go to the official IRCTC website to delete your profile.
- Tap on the Login button available at the top right corner of the screen.
- Next it will ask you to enter your username and password.
- You also need to type the captcha code as shown in image and tap on the sign-in button.
- In case if you can’t able to solve captcha code then don’t worry you can also login using phone number by selecting “Login and Booking with OTP”.
- After successful login, tap on the My Account option available at the top right corner of the screen and select My Profile.
- Here you can find different options such as Update Profile, Change Password, Add / Modify Master List, Add / Delete Favorite Journey List, Preferred Bank List and Release PAN Card / Aadhaar Card.
- Simply tap on the Release PAN / Aadhaar option option to deactivate your account permanently.
- Once your PAN / Aadhaar release, here you can find option to deactivate IRCTC account permanently.
Final Words: I hope guys now you can easily delete IRCTC account after reading this article. If you have any questions or suggestions then feel free to comment below.