Hey, are you looking for how to connect iPhone/iPad to Samsung smart tv then you are at right place. Today in this article we are going to share a quick guide to connect iPhone to Samsung smart tv wirelessly.
Most of the people want to watch videos or movies on the large screen because of excellent display and quality. That’s why iPhone users looking for ways to stream iPhone device on Samsung smart tv.
There are so many ways to mirror iPhone to Samsung smart tv is given below.
- Lightning Digital AV Adapter
- Samsung Smart View
- Video & TV Cast
Method 1: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
The lightning digital AV adapter is an easy way to connect your phone to smart tv using cable. You don’t need to do advance configuration or installing third party apps. Simply connect AV adapter to your phone and smart tv.
There are two types of adapter available is for lightning devices and older devices with 30 pin dock connector. Simply follow below steps to connect iPhone to Samsung smart tv using lightning digital AV adapter.
- First, connect the adapter to the charging port of iPhone device.
- Attach HDMI cable to the digital adapter.
- Connect other end of HDMI cable to Samsung smart tv.
- That’s it turn on your smart tv and select the HDMI input from your tv remote control.
Method 2: Samsung Smart View
- First, download and install the Samsung Smart View app on your iOS device.
- Launch the app and wait for your smart tv appear in the list of available connection.
- Once it showing simply tap on it.
- Samsung smart tv will ask for making a connection. Tap on allow option with the help of remote control.
- Now enable the screen recording in the control center and allow the access within apps option.
- After that open Customize controls and turn on screen recording module.
- Come back to the smart view app and continue the process.
- That’s it complete the process and enjoy a movie on big screen.
Wrap Up: I hope guys you like this quick guide. If you have any question then feel free to comment below.