Close HDFC Bank Account Permanently: Hey, are you looking for how to close HDFC bank account through net banking or without visiting branch then you are at the right place.
Here you can find a complete guide on how to close hdfc bank account with negative balance online.
What is HDFC Bank?
HDFC bank limited (Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited) is considered as one of the leading private sector bank in India.
It offers a wide range of savings account scheme, wholesale banking, retail banking, personal loan, credit cards, financial and banking services with have unique features and privileges.
It also provides different types of accounts such as savings max, bsbda small, institutional savings, women’s savings, basic savings bank deposit, kid’s advantage and much more.
When we apply for a new HDFC or any other bank account it is usually for the lifetime.
But sometime you can’t able to handle account or some difficult situation arise in which you need to close the account.
As a valued customer of HDFC bank, you can delete any type of account permanently at any time, so there is no matter what type of account you have.
You simply need to follow below steps to close HDFC bank account.
How to Close HDFC Bank Account
- First download the HDFC Account Closure Form.
- Tap on the Forms Center option available at the footer section.
- Inside Personal tab, download form to close HDFC bank account.
- Now fill the form and visit the nearest branch.
- Ask bank executive that you want to close bank account
- Sometimes executive also ask for your reason to close account to improve their service and products.
Note: Before closing account makes sure you already have a new account so you won’t miss any deposits or payment in the future.
Also if you have any funds available in HDFC bank then transfer the balance to another account through NEFT, IMPS or other methods. So final balance in your account should be zero.
- Now fill all required details in account closure form such as your saving or current account number, full name, date of birth, etc.
- You also need to select the reason why you want to close an account, there are so many reasons such as:
- Once you fill the application form, submit to the branch executive along with the passbook, checkbook, credit card, debit card (whatever applicable).
- The executive will cross-verify your information with the help of Aadhar Card or PAN Card. Once the verification complete it will give you a copy of the acknowledgment slip.
- After 3-4 days you will receive a call from the customer care service regarding your request and after confirmation, your account will be closed successfully.
Final Words: I hope guys you like this article about how to delete HDFC bank account. If you have any question regarding this article then feel free to comment below or you can also call to customer care service center.
- How to Check Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online
- How Many Days Does it Take to Get New Passport in India
- How to Write Letter for Being Absent Due to Mother Illness from Students and Employees
- How to Get Old Booked Ticket History in New IRCTC Website
- How to Write Application Letter for Job as a Teacher in School