Hey, are you looking for how to check SBI debit card status online then you come to the right place. Here you can find step by step guide on how to track SBI ATM Debit card delivery status send by speed post to your home, office or registered address.
As we all know SBI is India’s one of the well-established public sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It offers a wide range of banking service to its customers to avail the online services easily. It has one of the widest coverage of ATMs with over 50,000 ATMs and the highest number of branches spread across India.
It offers 18 types of ATM cum debit cards to make your financial transaction easier based on your needs. You can use state bank of india for different purposes such as book movie ticket, flight ticket, train ticket, shopping, mobile recharge and much more.
If you are state bank of india account holder then you must be using SBI ATM Card. In case if you have lost or misplaced existing atm card then you can easily apply for new SBI debit card online without visiting the nearest branch.
State bank of india will dispatch your atm card through Speed Post and it will be delivered to your home within 5-6 business days. You will also receive SMS on your registered mobile number from courier service with your package details such as tracking number. You simply need to follow below step by step process to track sbi atm card delivery status.
Procedure to Check SBI Debit Card Status Online
- First, go to the official website of Speed Post (Department of Posts Ministry of Communications Government of India) from your smartphone or pc.
- Scroll down and find the Track N Track section as shown in the below image. There are two options available such as Consignment and Complaint.
- To track SBI atm card status you need to select the consignment option and enter your unique consignment number.
- It will also ask you to enter characters as displayed in the image in the given box and click on Track Now button.
- That’s it on the next screen you can see your ATM debit card delivery status. Here you can also find the current location and expected delivery date.
Final Words: I hope guys now you can easily check sbi debit and credit card delivery status after reading this article. If you have any question then feel free to comment below.
- How to Write Sick Leave Application for School by Student and Parents
- How To Change Date Of Birth In Voter ID Card Online 2019 – Voter ID Card Update/Correction
- 22 Best Alternatives to Please Find Attached and Please Find The Attached File
- 100 Best Collection of Geeky WhatsApp Status for Programmers, Geeks & Coders