Hey, are you looking for how to change date of birth in aadhar card then you are the right place. Today we are going to share step by step guide to update date of birth in aadhar card online.
Before continuing the article make sure you must have register mobile number is available. Registered mobile number is necessary to update aadhar card information online. Because OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your mobile number. So without OTP you can’t able to request update/correction in your aadhar card.
Recently UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) make it very simple to change date of birth in aadhar card online and offline. You simply need t follow below steps to change/update/correction.
Steps To Change Date Of Birth In Aadhar Card Online
- First, visit the official website of UIDAI to update aadhar card details.
- Scroll down and tap on the Update Aadhar Card Details Online option under the aadhaar online section.
- You will be redirected to the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal.
- Now enter your aadhar card number, captcha code and tap on the send otp button.
- A one time password will be sent to your registered mobile number. Type the otp in the given box and tap on the login button.
- After you login select the information you want to update. Simply select the dob option to update your birth date.
- Fill the correct information and tap on the submit button.
- Next, you need to select the valid proof of document of your choice. Upload a valid copy of proof to verify your changes and tap on the submit button.
- Select the BPO service provider to complete the update request.
- You will also get a URN number to your registered mobile number to check the status of your update request.
Final Words: I hope guys now you can easily change aadhar card details online. If you have any question then feel free to comment below.