Hey, are you looking for how to lower ping in fortnite then you are the right place. In this article, I’m going to show you a complete guide to reduce ping in fortnite season 8.
Ways To Lower Ping In Fortnite Season 8
- Disable svchost.exe Process
- Install No Latency Program
- Add Command Line To Epic Game
- Turn Off Windows Update Service
Method 1: Disable svchost.exe Process
- First right click on the taskbar and open task manager.
- Go to the performance tab & open resource monitor.
- End the svchost.exe process by right click on it.
Method 2: Install No Latency Program
- Download Fortnite Ping Reducer Pack from below link.
- Now double tap on No Latency Program to install process.
- After complete the process run the Miniboost program.
Method 3: Add Command Line To Epic Game Launcher
- Open the epic game launcher and go to settings.
- Scroll down and tap on the fortnite option.
- Check the add command line argument option.
- Copy command from the add command line file and paste it to epic game launcher.