Are you want to generate PIN for new sbi debit card by SMS or Online? But you don’t know how to generate SBI debit card pin online. Now don’t worry after reading this complete article you can easily generate PIN for sbi debit card by sms, net banking and ivr.
As you know when you receive new card first you need to generate PIN. That means you need to activate sbi debit card by generating pin. Now you can easily generate SBI debit card pin at online or offline anytime and anywhere.
For generate atm card pin you don’t need to go to State Bank of India branch or nearest atm. In case if you forgot your existing debit card pin number then don’t worry you can also generate new pin number without visiting sbi bank. You can also visit the onlinesbi website for generating new atm pin and change debit card pin.
Method 1: Generate SBI Debit Card PIN By SMS
If you want to generate sbi atm card pin by sending sms you need to follow below step by step process. Make sure for generate pin through sms you need to send a message from your registered mobile number.
- The first step to send a message to 565676 from your registered mobile number in given formate.
Where <FFFF> is last four digit of your sbi debit card number.
<AAAA> is last four digit of your SBI bank account number.
- After sending sms in above formate within a few second you will receive a one time password from the bank.
- This One Time Password (OTP) is valid for next 24 hours. You can use this OTP for generating new PIN for a debit card from any nearest sbi atm machine.
Method 2: How To Generate SBI ATM PIN Through ATM
Now you can also generate new sbi debit card pin through nearest atm machine. You need to follow below step by step process to generating pin.
- First, visit your nearest SBI ATM machine.
- On atm screen select the PIN generation option.
- Next screen you need to enter your sbi account number.
- In next step type your registered mobile number and again enter it to confirm.
- Within a few seconds, you will receive a one time password from the bank.
- Enter the otp and generate a new pin for your debit card.
Method 3: SBI Debit Card PIN Generate Through IVR
SBI also provide a facility to generate new atm pin through IVR. So if you want to generate pin through IVR you need to follow below step by step process.
- First, call on 1800 425 3800 or 1800 112 211 number from your registered mobile number.
- Now it asks for pin generarion and you need to enter your 16 digit sbi debit card number.
- After that, it verifies your card number and in next step, it asks for enter your account number.
- Now within a few seconds, you will receive a one time password (OTP) from a bank.
- You can use this OTP to generate PIN.
Final Words: I hope guys now you can easily generate PIN for your new sbi debit card after reading this post. If you face any problem during the pin generation process then feel free to comment below. If you find this article is helpful for you then don’t forget to share with your friends on social media. Thanks for visiting Express Tricks blog. Keep visiting for more interesting news and updates.