Hey, are you looking for how to increase fps in fortnite season 8, fix lag, new improvements, better fps, boost fps, fix lag, more fps, fps boost guide, season 8 fps, frame drop fix, fix latency guide then you are the right place. Today in this article I will teach you a complete guide to boost FPS in season 8 UPDATE.
Method 1: Fortnite Season 8 FPS Booster Pack
- First, get the Fortnite FPS booster pack from below link.
- After download, you need to extracts the file.
- Open the extracted file and open priority folder
- Click on the FortniteHighPriority file & tap on ok button.
Method 2: Memreduct For Fortnite
- Double tap on memreduct-3.3.4-setup file and tap on next button.
- Click on agree button and install it.
- Next click on clean memory and tap on yes button.
Method 3: Optimize RAM For Fortnite
- Double tap on Ramrush file and install it.
- After complete installation, tap on start optimize button
- Waite till complete the process and restart your computer.
Method 4: Disk Cleanup
- Open the My Computer and right click on the C drive.
- Click on the properties & select the disc cleanup option.
- Select all options and tap on the cleanup button.
- Waite for 2-3 minutes to complete the process.
Method 5: Change Windows Performance
- Open the My Computer and right click on the blank space.
- From the drawer, click on the properties option.
- On the left-hand click on Advanced system settings.
- Under the performance tab, click on the Settings.
- Select the best performance and click on ok button.