Most of computer users are facing error code 0xc00000e9 in windows 10 or windows 8. Basically error 0xc00000e9 is referred as an input – output error. This type of error code mostly apper from damaged hardware like hard disk drive or hdd is not connected with your windows 10 or windows 8 system.
The issue is hard drive failure, spoiled hardware, misconfigured bios/cmos setting, corrupted files or software update issue in windows computer. Once error code 0xc00000e9 occure your windows operating system, it not boot in normal condition.
Recommended: Microsoft Office Support
But now don’t worry here you can find dome possible methods to fix the error code 0xc00000e9 in windows 10/8.1/8/7.
Fix 0xc00000e9 Windows
Method 1: Disconnect All External Devices
- First step to shutdown or power off your laptop or computer.
- Now disconnect your all external device like usb, keyboard, mouse, hard disk, printer, etc.
- After that start your system and check if you still get this error code.
- If error solved connect your external device. It is possible to solve error 0xc00000e9 by disconnet your all external device.
Method 2: Boot Disc
First download any free antivirus from internet and install in your system. Now set bootable rescur tool on removable tool. After that full scan your pc with antivirus and wait complete the process. After complete remove all detectd threats.
Method 3: Automatic Repair
- Move your mouse cursor to the right side of screen and click on setting option in charm bar.
- Here click on change pc setting option.
- After that click left side of screen click on update and recovery option and click on recovery.
- In righ side of screen advance startup feature click on restart now option. And wait for reboot your system.
- After reboot in advance startup feature and click on automatic repair option and follow screen instruction.
Method 4: Check Hard Disk Drive
- First boot your windows 10 or windows 8 via safe mode.
- Open my computer and right click on local disc (c:) click on properties.
- Click on tools option under error checking option click on check error.
- Check both option scan for and attempt recovery for bad sectors and automatically fix files system error after click on start button. After complete scan your windows error 0xc00000e9 is fix.
I hope guys now you can easily fix 0xc00000e9 error on windows 7, 8 and 10. If you have any question or in case if you are still facing this error then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting ExpressTricks blog. Keep visiting for more interesting updates and latest technology news.