Hey are you facing apex legends engine error with code 0x887A0006 – “DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG” then you are the right place. Today in this article I’m going to show you a complete guide to fix engine error in apex legends.
This engine error occurs due to the application’s device failed because of the application sent badly formed commands. This is a design-time issue that should be investigated and fixed.
But now don’t worry after applying below possible methods you can easily fix engine error in apex legends. The best part is its works on any laptops and PCs such as Samsung, Lenovo, Toshiba, Asus, Acer, HP, Dell, Alienware.
Ways To Fix Apex Legends Engine Error
- Repair Apex Legends
- Run Registry Command
- Change Game Compatibility Settings
Method 1: Repair Apex Legends
- First, open the origin and go to my game library.
- Right click on the apex legends and tap on repair option.
- Now, wait for 2-3 minutes to repair your game.
- Restart origin and enjoy the game.
Method 2: Run Registry Command
- Create a new notepad file, copy & paste below command.
- For 64-bit pc copy below command
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers] "TdrDelay"=hex(b):08,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
- For 32-bit pc copy below command
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers] "TdrDelay"=dword:00000008
- Go to file and click on save as option.
- Select all files from the save as type.
- Now type file fix.reg and click on save button.
- After you save file double tap on it and press yes button.
Method 3: Run Apex Legends & Origin As Administrator
- Right-click on Apex Legends and Origin icon at the desktop shortcut
- Select properties for both.
- Go to the Compatibility tab and check the box “Run this Program as an administrator” at the bottom
- Click on ok and restart your game.