Hey, are you forgot uan number or your employer not provided a uan number at the time of joining then you are the right place. Because today in this article we are going to share how to find uan number through PF account number.
Every person who are using the EPF account they must know their UAN number. When you join the new organization for a job your employer provided this number. At the time of joining if your employer does not provide this number then you ask for them.
Daily there are lots of people search on google about how to get UAN number of EPF through PF account number. You can find so many articles and videos on google about how to find UAN number through PF account number. But most of the article provide fake information about this. So we are decided to share working methods to find UAN number of EPF through PF account number. You can also find uan number by pan number and mobile number.
- How To Apply For New SBI ATM Debit Card Online or Offline
- Ripple Price Prediction For 2018, 2019 & 2020 – XRP Price Prediction
What is UAN Number
UAN stands for Universal Account Number. It is a 12 digit unique account number is allocated by EPFO. This unique number is generated only for each PF (Provident Fund) account contributing members. There is no two EPF members have the same number. Even if the number is not changed when you change your current job. Because of UAN number is work everywhere and you can easily transfer EPF balance when you change your job.
The best part of this number is now you can easily check the balance of EPF any time through Universal Account Number member portal. But avail this feature you just need to activate your number. You can easily activate through Universal Account Number member portal.
Benefits of UAN Number
- Link your all PF account to single Universal Account Number.
- Easily check your EPF balance anytime anywhere using Univeral account number member portal.
- You can also check balance by giving missed called or sending a message.
- Update your personal details like name, mobile number, email id, date of birth etc.
- Link your aadhaar card to Universal Account Number for withdrawing EPF balance without employer signature.
- You can also transfer EPF balance from one account to another account.
- Download the EPF passbook in pdf format.
- Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform 2018 – Cryptocurrency Exchanges To Buy/Sell
- How To Generate SBI Debit Card PIN Through Online Net Banking
- How To Connect PC To Samasung Smart TV Wirelessly – Screen Mirroring
Get UAN Number Though PF Account Number
There are two methods to get Universal Account Number, the first method is simply to ask your employer for this number and the second method is online through the universal account number member portal.
If you want to find number through online method then you need below documents like
- Full name: As per your PF account record
- PF Number: you can find PF number from your monthly salary slip.
- Date of Birth: As per your PF account record
- Mobile Number: Must use your registered mobile number linked with PF number for one-time password (OTP) verification.
- Email ID (Optional): You will get information about your account through email.
Find UAN Number
- First step to download UAN Number Finder app.
- Here you can find the option like know your uan status.
- After that, you will redirect to the next screen and it will ask or PF account number, registered mobile number, date of birth and email id.
- Verify your entered details and solve the captcha code.
- Now click on the Get Authorization Pin and you will receive a one-time password to your registered mobile number.
- Simply enter the OTP and click on the Validate OTP and Get button.
- Universal account number member portal sends you a message with your account details within a few seconds.
- That’s it you successfully find UAN number through PF account number.
Final Words: I hope guys you can easily find UAN number using PF account number. If you have any question or need any help then feel free to comment below. If you like this article then don’t forget to share with your friends. Thanks for visiting Express Tricks blog. Keep visiting for more interesting technology news and updates.
- How To Fix Unfortunately The Android.Process.Acore Has Stopped
- How To Download Hotstar Videos in Android, iPhone & PC Online
- How To Buy Ripple in India Buy XRP From INR, Paypal – Ripple Exchange in India
- How To Hack Wifi Password on Android Without Root – Password Cracker Online
- Download Aadhar Card Without Mobile Number & Aadhar Number