Hey, are you looking for how to create a bootable pen drive then you are the right place. Today in this article i’m going to show you a complete guide to create bootable pendrive from iso file in 10 minutes.
- Laptop or PC running Windows XP or later (preferably Windows 7+)
- ISO (supported operating systems)
- 8 GB USB flash drive (minimum recommended)
- Rufus application
Steps To Create Bootable Pendrive
- First, download Rufus from below link to make bootable pendrive.
- After download complete, simply open it.
- Now insert your USB driver and it will automatically detect by Rufus.
- Select windows iso file and select partition type according to your system.
- After that simply tap on the start button and wait till process complete.