Are you want to stream movies, videos, music and picture from your pc to Samsung smart tv or any other smart tv? But you don’t know how to connect computer to Samsung smart tv wirelessly. Now don’t worry after reading this complete article you can easily connect laptop to Samsung smart tv wirelessly.
After connecting your laptop/computer to Samsung smart tv it will allow you to mirror any videos or media files from your computer to Samsung smart tv on big screen.
There are lots of articles available on internet about how to mirror computer to Samsung smart tv but most of the articles provide wrong information. So we are decided to share working tricks to connect laptop to smart tv for our blog readers.
Connect PC To Samsung Smart TV
Currently, there are mainly three methods available for connecting laptop to smart tv are given below.
- Connect Through Samsung Smart View
- Connect Using Samsung Smart Hub
- Using HDMI Cable
You can use any methods to connect all methods are very easy to implement. Below you can find step by step guide to connect pc to smart tv.
For connect, you simply need to connect one end of a cable to the laptop and another end to smart tv. That’s it your computer successfully connect to Samsung smart tv.
- How To Fix Unfortunately The Android.Process.Acore Has Stopped
- How To Download Hotstar Videos in Android, iPhone & PC Online
- How To Buy Ripple in India Buy XRP From INR, Paypal – Ripple Exchange in India
The Samsung smart view is one of the best methods to mirror your laptop to Samsung smart tv wirelessly. Because of Samsung provide an inbuilt feature to do this. This feature allows you to play any videos or media file on your tv. You can also transfer a particular file or whole folder from your computer to tv. The best part of this method allows you to create a playlist of videos, media and photos in a smart tv.
Steps To Connect PC To Samsung Smart TV
- Connect your PC or laptop and smart to the same wifi network. (Make sure your pc and tv is connected to the same network).
- After that download the Samsung smart view app.
- Open the app and click on connect to tv button.
- Here you will see the list of tv connect to same wifi network.
- Select your tv and within a few seconds, your tv is automatically connected.
- First, connect your PC or laptop and smart to the same wifi network. (Make sure your pc and tv is connected to the same network).
- Now search for the windows media player and open it.
- After that click on Stream option available at the top bar and select the option like Turn on media streaming with the homegroup.
- Now choose your smart tv from a list of computers and other devices.
- You need to allow for Samsung smart hub to access file and stream media from pc.
- Place the content which you want to stream in the libraries on your computer.
I hope guys this article is helpful for you. If you have any question then feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting Express Tricks blog. Keep visiting for more interesting news and updates.