Hey, are you want to change registered mobile number on IRCTC then you are the right place. Today in this article we are going to share how to change mobile number in IRCTC booked ticked. There are so many reasons for update mobile number on IRCTC when it is already registered or maybe your mobile is lost.
What is IRCTC
The IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) is a subsidiary of the indian railways that handles online ticket booking, tourism, and catering of the indian railways. In india there are millions of people daily using railway online services for ticket booking. If you want to book a ticket online then first you need to register your self on the official website. After that, you allow to book a ticket.
When you create a new account you need to enter your personal details like name, date of birth, email id and mobile number. But sometimes user forgot to enter a mobile number or enter a wrong mobile number. There are lost of users facing an error message like mobile number already in use IRCTC. Mobile number is mandatory field because of without mobile number you can not book a ticket on IRCTC portal. But now don’t worry after reading this complete article you can easily update registered mobile number.
Note: You can update mobile number once a month during 11 PM to 7 PM.
Change Mobile Number In IRCTC
- The first step to visit the official website of IRCTC.
- Now login with your email id and password.
- After login click on User Profile section and select the Update Profile.
- In next screen, you can find your registered mobile number here simply enter your new mobile number.
- Now simply click on submit button and you will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on a new number.
- Enter the OTP in a website and click on submit OTP button.
- If your mobile number is updated then you will receive a message like “Your Mobile Number Has Been Verified”.
- That’s it you successfully remove registered mobile number from IRCTC.
I hope guys now you can easily change mobile number in IRCTC portal after reading this complete article. If you have any question about this post then feel free to comment below. If you like this article then don’t forget to share with your friends. Thanks for visiting Express Tricks blog. Keep visiting for more interesting updates and latest technology news.